Thank You! To all Of BGB’s Faithful Followers And Subscribers During 2021.

And a special thank you to my brother in law – Eric Lewis – who lives on The Wirral, for sending me this hilarious ‘Saturnalia Christmas Album’ offer (please share it far and wide).

Some may possibly have heard it before – apparently it was doing the rounds at the end of 2020, not a lot has changed – and won’t change until enough of the sleeping public wake up to their eventual fate.

The video is tongue in cheek, but highlights this ridiculous hoax ‘virus’ situation that has been dumped on us, with masses of people swallowing the nonsense in their naivety and ignorance. After being completely duped, they then – in their fearful and ignorant state of panic –  have gone and rolled up their sleeves to be jabbed. Often landing in hospital or dead shortly afterwards.


Powerful illusions – nothing new – click on image

More enlightenment on general ignorance about the ‘festive season’  HERE! And you thought it was all about the birth of baby Jesus – sorry – but you were wrong.

You don’t think the Romans would give up their joyous festival, just because they made themselves the self appointed head of Christianity during Constantine’s reign in 313 CE do you?! Of course not – they simply transferred all their pagan rituals, incorporated them into so called Christianity and voila! If you can’t beat them – join them – and you make up the rules as their head.

In 380 CE Emperor Theodosius I made it the official state religion of the Roman Empire. Saturn got superseded by Jesus Christ and although born at the end of the harvest in Bethlehem (around the end of September/ beginning of October when the Jews paid their taxes to the ruling Romans – hence the reason Jesus was born in Bethlehem – the ‘tithe’ was paid in the town or city of origin of families), his birthday got magically moved to December the 25th and the rest is history.

Amazing how easy it is to fool people when they are told huge lies from official sources. Did you get taught this in school? No, you were fed historic bull-shit and indoctrinated to trust all governments and authority. Some things never change do they?

Further reading: The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop


On The Inoculation Front – Don’t Take Anymore Risks

20% of those batches are deadly, or cause permanent health injuries. I hope that many reading this have been fortunate enough to have been injected with the remaining 80% of benign jabs. If you’re OK after getting an injection, then don’t have any more – because it’s a game of Russian Roulette.

If 100% percent of the vials contained poisons that either kills or maims, then the cat would be out of the bag very soon. Instead each inoculation programme contains 20% deadly, clot forming, neurological injury and severe cardiac problems. This is the reason the injections are on going. First it was one injection (to flatten the curve – remember that?). Then a second, followed by a booster, and now they are scaring people to continue getting jabbed for each ‘variant’ they magically produce – like a magician pulling white rabbits out of a hat. Getting the picture? I sincerely hope you are.

The Solution?

There is only one way out of this – stop complying with the insane directives foisted on you by your government. The directives have absolutely no basis in science – do the research yourself, starting here at BGB. With enough people applying peaceful civil disobedience, the whole scam collapses like a house of cards. Keep on being obedient, and acquiescing and you will continue to build prison walls for all of us. Don’t use violence, just stop obeying and above all else use the subtle weapon against them, called HUMOUR!

The other potent weapon is to bin your smart phone. Without smart phones, their QR code system collapses. If you want to be serveilled, tracked and Covid Passport interrogated – carry on. We’ll see how many are still here, or in quarantine centres (medical concentration camps) on the eve of the seasonal celebrations in 2022.

HAVE A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY!


View all of BGB’s videos by visiting the BGB archive channels at:

| | | |


SUBSCRIBE for free to receive automated notifications of new posts from BGB in your e-mail inbox – as they’re published. You can unsubscribe at any time you choose.

Please enter your details below and click 'Subscribe'
Loading


Bookmark
ClosePlease login

No account yet? Register