You Can Get a Customised Exemption Card From BGB
Below are links to templates that you can use to provide your own exemption card when challenged.
NOTE: You are NOT obliged to divulge to anyone who challenges you and asks you what your medical reason is for not wearing a face mask. That information is private, and you only have to [voluntarily] divulge your medical condition to a qualified health care practitioner, that you have given permission to treat any illness you may have. A bus driver, a train ticket collector or a shop assistance is not legally entitled to ask you what specific illness that you have to qualify you to carry an exemption card.
Most doctors will not provide you with a letter confirming that you are entitled to be exempt. Either through laziness or indifference, many will tell you to go to the .gov.uk site and download an exeption card that looks like this:
Well that’s impressive! I hope they didn’t pay a graphic designer to come up with it. Not exactly counterfeit proof either is it? Notice the further little logo in the bottom right hand corner – it seems they’ll look for any opportunity to spread a bit of propaganda.
Here is the one that BGB has designed:
This card is designed for use in Wales, however the wording on the back can be edited to suit the country you live in. It is designed to print in business card proportions i.e. 8.5 cm x 5.5 cm.
You can download a zipped folder containing the following files within it:
- A PDF file that you can use to either print a sheet of eight cards or that you can print and laminate at home or give to a printer to do the job for you in quantity.
- The same file as an ODF file that opens with Open Office’s word processor programme. You can edit the contents of this file.
- The same as above but as a .doc file that opens with an older version of the MS Office ‘Word’ programme. You can edit the contents of this file.
- The same as above but as a .docx file that opens with a newer version of the MS Office ‘Word’ programme. You can edit the contents of this file.
To download the files please click on this button
The Face Mask Experiment Has Been A Total Fiasco
Anyone who has done a smidgen of research knows that scientific evidence proves that they are not only useless in blocking viruses (of any type) but they can actually cause harm to a wearer if worn over a prolonged period of time. Originally the ‘experts’ told us that face covering was unnecessary. E.g. here’s a clip of what Dr. Fauci and a member of the WHO said:
They then changed their tune completely, due, according to a WHO statement – ‘political lobbying’. You don’t have to be a Sherlock Homes to work that one out. Nothing to do with virus spread, nothing to do with people’s health, it is simply a psychological operation to scare, and provide excuses to maintain control, whilst diminishing the freedom of the individual. It is a also a great indicator to measure people’s compliancy, when they are scared stiff and in a panic. More about that HERE.
To Bring Everyone Up To Running Speed On The Latest Regulations:
UK citizens are expected to wear a face-covering or mask while out shopping. Rules vary slightly between various nation countries of the UK
In addition to public transport, the Westminster Government announced that from July 24 it will be mandatory for customers to wear a piece of face fabric and those who refuse to do so will be fined up to £100.
Health Secretary Matt Hancock said the policy would be in place in England for the “foreseeable future”, however, the rules do not apply to all.
Let’s take a look at who is exempt from the policy.
Who is exempt from the rule?
The Government said you do not need to wear a face-covering if you have a legitimate reason not to. This could be:
- If you are a child under the age of 11.
- If you are not able to put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability.
- If putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress or anxiety.
- If you are travelling with or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip-reading to communicate.
- To avoid harm or injury, or the risk of harm or injury, to yourself or others.
- To avoid injury, or to escape a risk of harm, and you do not have a face-covering with you.
- When you need to eat or drink.
- To take medication.
- If a police officer or other official requests you remove your face covering.
There are also scenarios when you are permitted to remove a face covering when asked:
- If asked to do so by shop staff for the purpose of age identification
- If speaking with people who rely on lip reading, facial expressions and clear sound. Some may ask you, either verbally or in writing, to remove a covering to help with communication
In addition, you do not have to wear one on public transport under the following circumstance:
- A person in an allocated cabin, berth or other similar accommodation, when they are in that accommodation alone or only with members of their own household or support bubble.
- A person who boards a service in a vehicle and remains in that vehicle whilst using the service, and the vehicle is not itself used for the provision of a public transport service.
- An employee of the operator of the relevant public transport service who is acting in the course of their employment.
- Any other person providing services under arrangements made with the operator of the relevant public transport service who is acting in the provision of those services.
- A constable or police community support office acting in the course of their duty.
- An emergency responder (other than a constable) acting in their capacity as an emergency responder.
A relevant official (an inspector or surveyor of ships, a pilot of a ship, a civil aviation inspector or a border force officer) acting in the course of their employment or their duties.
The Above Rules Are Draconian & Totally Unnecessary
If wearing a face mask is compulsory, but we are exempt if we become anxious by wearing it, then what bigger anxiety could there be than the knowledge that by wearing a mask, you restrict your ability to take in oxygen, thereby causing hypoxia and equally as bad hypercapnia (an excessive build up of CO2 in your body). If this was not the case, why would the government exempt people with underlying breathing difficulty – like asthma?
This being the case, then anyone who is distressed or anxious about their health safety can be legally exempted – which is exactly what the BGB Exemption Card is about. Never leave home without one!
SUBSCRIBE to receive notifications of new posts in your e-mail inbox
Comments in Posts